Thursday, August 26, 2010

swiss chard



This painting is almost done. I've taken my time on this painting ,and I can tell. it's more detailed than alot of my paintings. I just need to add a little fun splatters and finish the detail in the leaves.
I can't say that I really love eating swiss Chard ,but it's so pretty I'm happy I planted it.












And this lovely picture is of Purl after a bath.She acquired
some unwanted visitors namely FLEAS!!!
and so she got a bath and a flea collar,and I got all wet and had to vacuum the whole house.But I am happy to say we are now flea free!
















So here's looking at you kid!
beautiful Fall weather is on it's way
and I'm soaking up the sun while I can.
Every season has it's unique specialness.but I love the fall it's crisp and busy , and cold and lazy.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: