Friday, March 25, 2011

Lists

Today I want to make lists. an odd sorta ambition I know but bear with me.

Things I Want to make:


1.summer dress for Audrey
2.fun apron out of fun fabric
3.knitted or sewed doll for Audrey
3. polka dot bow tie



The best things about being on a NO sugar diet:

1. I can think clearer,and I just feel better
2. I have learned to enjoy cooking more
3. I love trying new veggies
4. I have lost 5 lbs
5. I can eat as much meat as I want
The worst thing about being on this silly diet!
1. I feel left out when everyone has dessert
2. I can't eat bread and butter and especially toast
3. there is nothing to put butter on!
4. I have to explain to everyone why I don't eat certain things
5. I just miss all the sugary goodness there is in this world.
Things I love about visiting my Sisters/friends
1.laughter
2.hugs
3. conversations that start with" something I have realized...."
4. Honesty
5. Spiritual wisdom and advice.

Things that make today special

1.It's my dad's birthday!
2. It's my day off
3. I got my taxes done
4. I cooked fish for the very first time
5. I actually talked to my neighbor down the road.



so all in all I know that people who make lists are usually all serious and into getting everything done. But what about a list of what makes your day special ? or your roommate special? or all the good things about your job? that kinda list makes me feel less stressed and puts a little smile on my face. what kinda lists will you make today?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What Liz though as she read Faye's blog:

"how irritating... this is the second time writing all this! stupid technology always makes things so much harder."

"She is so sweet"

"I could get to know Faye a lot better if I read her blog more often..."

"Naomi and Faye are so funny"

"I wonder what we were laughing at"

"Oooo.. a pretty picture!"

"oh, Meg."