Monday, October 29, 2012

A Flying hat

Earlier this spring I had a spot removed from my nose . You may be wondering what this has to do with anything,but bear with me. I was told by the doctors not to let the sun touch it . So I promptly bought a giant floppy sun hat.

Wouldn't it be cool if you're hat could lift you off the ground when the wind blew and carry you away like a dandelion tuft?

These are a few of my illustrations for a book I made for my niece Audrey. Now I need to figure out how to make it child friendly not just on watercolor paper ,but somehow printed on regular glossy paper. Any ideas? I'll hopefully have it done by christmas.

"jumping into the cool crisp water" oh I love that feeling!

2 comments:

The Misfit Mom said...

You should be able to scan them to your computer as JPEG files and bind them via shutterfly or Ritzpix.com has hard bound " photo" books. Or take them to OfficeMax or FedEx and have them copied on glossy paper then bind it yourself!

Faye said...

Thanks for the tip. I shall try that!