Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Feeling the blues, and oranges, and reds ......

The other day I came home from work and I just felt .... Aauurruggg!
Sometimes there just isn't words for the way you feel and sounds come as close as anything.
 In that temperament I sat down to paint. I didn't use a reference photo just went with the flow and splattered and painted to my hearts content. I used crayons for fun because I had them handy and I forgot to remember where my light was coming from or the fact that I have already painted three tree paintings in the past
 But I felt better afterward and I was able to sigh and give up being frustrated and tired and just plain...Argggg.
 I prayed as I painted and didn't linger overly long on the painting. I don't think it is quite done but I needed to stop or I would have killed the freshness and ended up being more" hmmmph".

I wonder how frustrated God gets with us? it that why thunder storms are so beautiful and terrifying at the same time? why is it so hard to express emotion sometimes and especially in a good way?
I'm thankful for the paint to use and the colors God has allowed me to see and feel. Don't you feel colors?
especially rich vibrant ones they seem to have a "mmm" good feeling that delights your eyes and makes you want to see more?

No comments: