Friday, November 7, 2014

short apartment tour

Since I showed you the outside I thought I'd give you a little peak inside.

The red kitchen was red when we moved in , but my darling added the wonderful shelves and hooks for coffee cups which helps with a bit of storage and counter space this little kitchen lacks.
 A small kitchen is actually quite efficient because everything is right at your fingertips! one sunday I believe we fit 5 people in it.(not terribly comfortably:)
 This was in summer also .... note the fan.
The chairs we picked up along with three bolts of upholstery fabric and an air conditioner at a garage sale on our honeymoon (we were meant for each other both my hubby and I like a good deal) for $15 and I recovered the seats with some of the fabric. Can't say I would want to Reupholster for a living but it was very rewarding and I think they look great!
I love that we have a piano (heaven know how they got it up the stairs)
And that's the front room and the kitchen...just to give you a taste.

1 comment:

LMattson said...

loving the kitchen!! :)