Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Weekend


So this weekend was really great! I had one of my most memorable easter egg hunts ( and actually the only easter egg hunt I remember !)
I got to spend time with people I really enjoy in a house full of rich memories.
In short I visited Mom and Dad #2, but when I returned from the nice dream world of food and friends and easter eggs I awoke abruptly to this................
No my car has not been smashed with a baseball bat, nor shot with a rock throwing gun it was hit by....Hail . At first I was simply shocked and baffled . What?! then I remembered the storm on saturday night the many tornados discussed by every television station . Oh yeah the world is not sunny and full of little bunnies jumping and leaving sweet filled eggs behind every bush and tree.

Blessings
1. Everyone was safe and the Tornados completely missed my home farm
2. Insurance for such things as hail
3. I get to buy a new car
4. The amazing power of God!
5. Good friends that let me park my pebbled car in their garage.
6. A God who knows that things are broken in this life,but gave us a way of renewal through his Son. ( The heavens indeed declare the glory of God)

So I'm really sad about my poor car. It's weird how attached you can get to a car! at least I never named it. But I know that it will live a happy life in car heaven zooming around every corner ,and maybe it's cruse will finally work .... okay just joking I know cars don't go to heaven .... right ?

No comments: