Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A pause

Today was a pause from the craziness that is May in a Greenhouse.
unless you've gone through it it's hard to explain. Here are some words that come to mind:
Crazy Gardners,tired feet,water, flowers , long hours,the beeping of the cash register,frazzled, hectic, messy,the weather,walking, running, directing traffic,sun,shade,part sun, Geraniums and much much more!
Work has pretty much taken up my brain except for an occasional thought of: I wonder what normal people are doing right now?
probably planting their garden!

And so I was a normal Iowan and I planted my garden . Really I couldn't wait to do it I was so excited to get started today that I didn't even sleep in.
I was up by 7:30 .
crazy I know On my day off ,but who could resist such sunshine and green grass?

So in parting (as I head out to take down the winter mittens off the line and finish mowing the lawn )
Please remember us crazy greenhouse and floral workers this May we really are usually a bit more sane.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: