Monday, May 30, 2011

Purl

Yesterday as Robin and I were driving to church we saw our cat Purl dead on the road.
Yes it is only a cat ,and yes there are millions of annoying gross cats out there.
But for all that Robin and I Sobbed all the way to church.
You see for some reason we really got attached to that cat.
During church I kept remembering different things:
Even her digging up my peas in the garden, and her constant shedding or her drinking out of the toilet.
I remember giving her a bath, taking a nap on the love seat, playing with the rugs in the kitchen(and my feet!)
Taking her to mom and Dad's for christmas , her softness ,and her purr and all the other little things a cat does
So even though I feel silly saying it like one of those crazy animal people:
I miss you Purly

Thank you God that we got the chance to know Purl
You know every sparrow that falls and no matter how small something is you can still use it.
Even a cat.

No comments: