Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A.R.T.

The Artisans Road Trip is coming in a little over a week,so today is the rush day to get everything ready.
I need to finish this painting. And just so you don't get bored I'll show you some Art I get to do at work.
This painting won't be in the show because I sold it. I actually painted this a few years ago ,and forgot I had it .You never know what kinda treasures you can find in the art closet!
The house painting is not actually of any particular house it's kinda a combination of houses .It makes me think of fairy tales and hidden cottages in the the woods and Grandma's with warm cookies .Hmmmm ...yep when I grow up I want to be a Grandma no doubt about it.
So I must be off and frame pictures with my lovely Grandma . Maybe there will be warm cookies involved.(:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Faye...Love the paintings! And that flower arrangment! lol
You have a wonderful talent from God and its cool to see you using your talent!!
Can't wait to see ALL of your paintings! haha