Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family

This weekend my mom and dad and siblings stayed in a cabin at a nearby lake.
Family ahh..... gotta love em, sometimes you can't stand them; but mostly I'm just glad that they love me even with all my quirks.
I know you probably can't tell very well, but this time next year there's gonna be a little addition to Torray and Erin and our family. (that means BABY!)
I'm just an itty bitty bit excited to be an Aunty!
So during this weekend we heard a sermon by Frances Chan (very cool preacher guy) and he highlighted this verse which I think is very helpful in family relationships.
James 1:19 This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger.
Think about that when you talk to the next person in your life. yep it quieted me right down. (for at least an hour or two (:)

In other news: ART is coming! Run and hide because it is crazy framing and matting time!

Here is a verse that helps me with the pre Artisan tour worries and jitters
John 14:27
"peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you: not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful"


And if you're in the area come see me at Rhoadside Blooming House on Friday evening , Sat, and Sunday afternoon.
Please be kind and buy all my paintings so I don't have to take them home! ( hehe just kidding ....sorta)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Thanks Faye, for those verses...I'll remember that when I'm with my friends and family! How'd the art show go?!

Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.