Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Take a walk with me

I love to walk.
I take a walk everyday if I can ,and when I'm working I walk at the park on my lunch break.
Today I brought along my camera ,so that you could walk with me.
God's creation is somehow calming and it makes me smile especially on a beautiful fall day like today.
Our life is kinda like one big walk,it's exhausting,beautiful,hard,sad and exciting . Here is a verse I like to remember when I'm tired of walking.

Isaiah 40:31 Yet those who wait for the Lord Will renew their strength;They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
I hope you get a chance to go outside and take a walk not just for exercise ,but for peace and quiet and to enjoy the Creation God placed you in.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: