Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall inspiration

I like brussel sprouts ....well at least a few meals ,but after 4 or 5 I kinda agree with most people "yuck not brussel sprouts again!" since I am the Gardener and the Cook who grew them and cooked them I have no one to complain to. ( brussel sprout chips aren't half bad if you don't burn them brussel sprout chips)
So I went outside and chopped them down" enough is enough". The tops are actually quite pretty and I couldn't just throw them on the compost pile, so I planted them in empty pots of soil and created a little fall display by our back door. Thankyou to my days in flower shop.
Look who came to visit me at the Antique shop! It pleased her Aunties heart to see her love for hats.
We tried on almost every hat in the shop.
What would it be like if we still wore hats today? what styles would we be wearing? would we wear less sunblock? ahhh the important questions of life.

No comments: